Wednesday, June 13, 2018

My movie watching itenerary for the rest of 2018 (hopefully)

I've noted that I typically only watch one or two movies a year and that Marvel already maxed me out with excellent outings like Black Panther and Infinity War. Or so I thought. I've got the itch to see more movies this year and might actually have the funds to do it, so here's a provisional list of movies I plan on trying to see this year:

via Vulture.
Ocean's 8: I didn't even know until I was driving past the local movie theater that this movie had been released. I thought it was slotted for later this year or something. I want to see Ocean's 8 for the very simple and predictable reason that it has an all-female cast. The cast list itself is enticing, but I just really like the idea of an all-woman driven heist film.

via IGN.
Ant-Man and The Wasp: I haven't watched the first Ant-Man movie yet, but I still want to see the sequel. A big reason is that I will forever be amused that not only has there been even one Ant-Man movie, but that it did well enough to warrant a sequel.


 

via the official website.
Skyscraper: Jot this down as a maybe. I can't recall ever watching a Dwayne Johnson movie in theaters and this looks like it might be an enjoyable popcorn flick. Plus, his character where's a prosthetic leg, so it'll be interesting to see how they utilize that in the movie.


via IMDb.

Aquaman: I haven't watched a single solitary teaser, trailer, or anything about this movie but I am probably going to watch it because like Ant-Man, I never expected that Aquaman of all possible characters would get the movie treatment.

I have no idea what other movies are coming out this year and my dance card is pretty full with even just these three or four movies, so I'll probably pass on any others.

No comments:

Post a Comment