Monday, September 16, 2013

My DVD collection is smaller than I thought

Didn't realize it until I went up to grab a DVD so that my dad could test a player he got at a yard sale. I knew it was small, but I didn't realize how measly it was. The list:

Star Wars Original Trilogy box set
Seasons One & Two of Red vs. Blue
The Untouchables
Three Monty Python's - Life of Brian, Holy Grail, and Meaning of Life
Fellowship of the Ring and Return of the King special editions (never have gotten a chance to buy The Two Towers)
The Shawshank Redemption
Blade Runner
Clerks and Clerks II
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
The Last Samurai

I wasn't joking when I said it was small. I've never been much of a DVD collector, even when I have the money to buy them. Usually, I would end up buying games or books instead. I also plan on getting Netflix at some point, so buying DVDs might be a moot point.

No comments:

Post a Comment