Saturday, March 29, 2014

Thinking of listening to some podcasts and watching some webseries

Since that's the groovy thing all the hip cats are doing nowadays. I'm not sure what to listen to, though, but I have some ideas:
  • The Nerdist podcast(s)
  • Wrestling
  • Comedy
  • Something nerdy. Vague, I know.
I've listened to a couple episodes of The Nerdist and enjoyed them, so there's that. I might add one or two of the other podcasts that they have. There are several wrestling-related podcasts that I'll try out before deciding on a couple. The main problem I see is that a lot of podcasts are hosted on iTunes and I'd really rather not go through the trouble of creating an account just for that.

Now onto webseries, which I totally didn't just decide to add to this post. Nope, nope. I'm already watching Achievement Hunter's Let's Play series and NerdCubed's videos, but it's pretty barren when it comes to series. I'm thinking about watching Star Trek Phase II, but I don't know what else until I dig into YouTube to see what it has to offer.

Anyway, have suggestions for podcasts or webseries I should check out? Leave them in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. I always found Achievement Hunter to be a bit obnoxious. Phase II is something I've been thinking about getting into. Unlike Renegades and a whole host of other Star Trek fan stuff, what I've seen of it indicates they at least get Star Trek.

    ReplyDelete