Sunday, July 19, 2015

New name, same low-quality posts

So yeah, I decided to rename Giant-Size Nerd-Thing! to Nerd Trash for a number of reasons:

1. Felt like it. What can I say? I'm whimsical.
2. Giant-Size Nerd-Thing! is a bit much to type.

In addition, I used my nascent MS Paint skills to create a header. Check out that sweet ass font, yo. Here it is, in case you're reading this post after I've undoubtedly changed the header a dozen times in the near future.

I do plan on changing the header from time to time, but it won't be on like a monthly basis or anything and it'll be more of a rotation, so previous ones will be revisited.

I'm also going to be cleaning up the blogrolls, adding new blogs and eliminating others. Theme-wise, I'm going for old cartoons, comics, movies, toys, etc. In light of that, I'll probably be purging posts that are no longer relevant.

Fun times ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment