Tuesday, November 10, 2015

What did that lone doctor know?

You know those commercials for toothpaste and drugs where the voiceover goes "Nine out of ten doctors recommend/agree that you should use this product"? What's up with the lone dissenter? I don't care about the nine who gave a thumbs up, I just want to know why that other one didn't go with them. Did they know something that the rest of us didn't know or chose to overlook? Are they like "Hold up, this toothpaste can cause cancer of the everything" and the others are like "Nah, it'll be fine, man. Chill and let's collect that sweet, sweet payoff for reccing this cancer causing crap."

It's almost like that one star review on Amazon. All the others are four and five star, but then there's that single star and I don't know about you, but I always have to check those out over the latter because that may be the one honest reviewer.
Five star review: This lube worked great! Just a little squirt and I was able to demolish my wife's backdoor like nobody's business!

One star review: This lube turned my dick purple, then my dick fell off. Would not use again.
On the other hand, it could just be a troll who fires off a one star just to be an ass. "Never actually used product, I just hate everything."

No comments:

Post a Comment