Sunday, March 6, 2016

B-B-B-Book haul *blasts air horns*

Decided to go out and do some used book shopping yesterday and I came back with a nice load.

Click to embiggen.
If you can't read the titles, here's the list:

Suite Francaise - Irene Nemirovsky
Jane Eyre - Charlotte Bronte
A Room With a View - E.M. Forster
The Princess Bride - William Goldman
The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane - Katherine Howe
The Art of Fielding - Chad Harbach
Sarum - Edward Rutherford
The Eyre Affair - Jasper Fforde

The first three came from the used bookstore I mentioned in a previous post. My purchase of Jane Eyre is directly connected to having read The Eyre Affair, which compelled me to want to finally read the former. The rest of the books came from a Salvation Army store I was walking past on the way home. I almost didn't get any books until a closer look revealed The Princess Bride, The Eyre Affair, and the others. No idea how I missed them on the first pass, but it always pays to take a closer look. I just finished The Eyre Affair Friday night (post on that coming soon), but it was a library copy, so buying my own copy was a no-brainer.

I paid $13.28 total, which I don't think is too bad for eight books. No idea which of these I'm going to read first when I finally get around to them.

See anything you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment