Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I think I've figured out the real reason behind CM Punk's recent heel turn

For the non-wrestling fans, CM Punk is a wrestler who works for the WWE (formerly WWF), where he is their WWE Champion. You can't see it in the above picture, but one of Punk's many, many tattoos is the emblem for COBRA Command from G.I. Joe.

What I never noticed until last night, when that picture was taken, was that he also had the symbol of the Arashikage Ninja Clan (also from G.I. Joe) tattooed on his right forearm (the red blocks). Snake-Eyes and every member of that clan has that tattoo, which, combined with the COBRA tattoo, led me to only one conclusion...


Arashikage ain't nothin' to fuck with!
...CM Punk is Storm Shadow! That would explain the heel turn - COBRA kidnapped Punk and brainwashed him into doing their bidding (again)! IT ALL MAKES PERFECT SENSE!

So now I'm wondering if that makes Colt Cobana Snake-Eyes?

Pictures via kitty- and JIMSMASH ! ! !.


1 comment: