Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Photo dump: In which I have found the greatest pictures of Robert Downey, Jr. of all time

Back in 1995 Robert Downey, Jr. did a movie called Restoration, based on a book of the same name by Rose Tremain. In it, Downey plays a doctor named Robert Merivel in 17th century Restoration-era England. He joins the court of Charles II as a doctor to his dogs, is married to the king's favorite mistress (so that he can still fool around with her without his other mistresses knowing), gets booted from court, and helps save lives during the Great Plague of London and the Great Fire.

But that's not important here. What is important are all of the pictures I found of RDJ from this movie.










I think the only reason I like these pictures is because it's just funny to see Iron Man in a wig and 17th century outfits. I mean, look at that wig and those hats! Fabulous! Amazing! We need more movies like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment