Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Man of Steel 2: Electric Boogaloo is probably going to be a clusterfuck of a disaster, but at least the new batsuit looks cool

(via ComicsAlliance)
It's nice to see designers moving away from that armored batsuit shit that we've had since 1989. Who knows, maybe Affleck will be able to do something none of his predecessors have been able to do since Adam West and actually turn his head. It's been pointed out that the new suit looks similar to the one Batman wore in The Dark Knight Returns and I see it, but I'm hoping that the suit evolves into something like what he wore back during the Silver and Bronze Ages. To me, it looks like the suit in the picture isn't the finished product because the bat symbol is the same color as the rest of the suit and I'd imagine that you would want that to be more visible for the audience. I'm also hoping that those lines I see on the torso, legs and upper arms are just rough edges from the molding process that will be removed, but I get the feeling that those are designs meant to add detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment