Friday, December 9, 2016

Trying to post more

To say that I've been lackadaisical about posting on here for the past several months would be a gross understatement. Still, I like Blogger since it's better for long form posting than Tumblr and I can post stuff here that I probably wouldn't over there. Inspiration came in the form of Wil Wheaton who posted recently about having the same problem and resolving to post on his blog once a day for the entire month of December. With that in mind, I plan to post here at least once a day period for as long as I can. I already started today and I think the trick will be to queue posts ahead of time so that I can have a buffer if I need it.

Barring what would otherwise go on my sci-fi and fantasy blogs, I'll be posting about everything and anything I can think of or that I think is interesting. So yeah, sometimes it might be a long post where I talk about stuff, other times it might be about a TV show, comic book thingamabob, or just a link dump. Pic spams too.

Let's see how long I can keep this up.

No comments:

Post a Comment