Monday, March 5, 2012

Oh hey, look, Gundams

I went to an indoor flea market over the weekend and picked these four fine fellows.

Sorry for the poor quality, but I've only got a webcam. I really need to save up and get a digital.

RX-78GP01 Gundam "Zephyranthes" from Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Operation Stardust.

Gundam Ez8 from Mobile Suit Gundam: 8th MS Team.

RX-79[G] Gundam Ground Type from 8th MS Team.

Wing Zero Custom from Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz.
As you can see, they didn't exactly come buried with accessories. Ez8 and the RX-79[G] came with a bazooka, a gun, a shield and two detachable packs. Zephy came with a shield, a beam saber (possibly not his own) and poor Wing Zero has nothing. I still think they were worth it for what I paid for them, four bucks.

Speaking of the last two Gundams, I didn't readily recognize them and had to spend time on the Gundam Wiki and Google to figure out what series they came from. Ironic, considering that the first Gundam series I watched was Wing.

No comments:

Post a Comment