Thursday, July 14, 2011

My Transformers 30 Day Challenge...of DOOM

Well maybe not of DOOM, but I thought it would be fun to transpose something I'm doing over on my Tumblr (NSFW) to here. The Transformers 30 Day Challenge is something that a blogger on Tumblr came up with and the concept is pretty self-explainatory: everyday I post one of the following:

day 1-Favorite Autobot
day 2- Favorite Decepticon
day 3- Least favorite Autobot
day 4- Least favorite Decepticon
day 5- Favorite Transformers universe
day 6- The Transformers universe that should have never been created
day 7- Best soundtrack
day 8- Favorite death scene
day 9- Favorite episode
day 10-The character that appears too much
day 11- There needs to be more of this character
day 12- Favorite comic series
day 13- Favorite pairing
day 14- Best character design
day 15- Worst character design
day 16- Favorite voice actor
day 17- Favorite comic book artist
day 18- Favorite comic book author
day 19- Favorite human character
day 20- Least favorite human character
day 21- Favorite combiner team
day 22- Favorite triple-changer
day 23- Favorite incarnation of Optimus Prime
day 24- Favorite subgroup
day 25- Favorite toy that you own
day 26- Favorite seeker
day 27- Frenzy and Rumble: who is red and who is blue?
day 28- Favorite intro
day 29- Favorite quote
day 30- Post your collection
Right now, I'm on day two. I'm going to post the first and second day as two separate posts after this so that way I'll be current with my Tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment