Saturday, August 13, 2011

It's a poll, I'm doing a poll now, polls are cool

I thought this might be fun and nerdy (which always go hand-in-hand): What is your favorite weapon or device from science fiction? Do you love the lightsaber, an elegant weapon for a more elegant time? Maybe you prefer something a bit more sonic? If there's something strange in the neighborhood, do you automatically reach for a Proton pack, or do you prefer to lay down the law? Either way, your choices are:
  • Lightsaber
  • Phaser
  • Sonic screwdriver
  • Lawgiver (Judge Dredd)
  • Tricorder (Star Trek)
  • BFG9000 (Doom)
  • Orgasmatron (Barberella)
  • Proton Packs (Ghostbusters)
For the fantasy nerds, I'll be doing a poll for you after this one. Expect a lot of swords, lol.

4 comments:

  1. The sonic screwdriver, I feel, gets an edge for being far more multipurpose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where's the zat guns? Harming, killing and disintegrating is kind of worth mentioning in my book.

    Probably have to go for the Sonic. My inner Trekkie is offended, but yeah. It can do so many things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did originally include the Zat, but changed it because I thought the poll was too weapons heavy.

    ReplyDelete