Thursday, June 16, 2016

I think I might be done with Tumblr, or, this is why people turn to drink

So tonight I decided to check to see if I had any new followers to my Tumblr, Fuck Yeah, Nerdery, and you know what? Really wish I hadn't on both counts my Tumblr is now being followed by a dd/lg kink blog. What's that, you ask? It's a very disturbing D/s (dominate/submissive) subculture where a guy pretends to be the dad to the woman in the relationship. I had no idea till now just how incredibly sickening and disturbing that subculture is. If you've never used Tumblr, there's a feature where if you mouse over someone's name or icon, a mini-profile pops up. So long story short, I moused over this person's name and boy, did I ever regret it. Apparently women in dd/lg relationships actually pretend to be underage and this woman in particular pretends to be a 4-6 year old.


Just...why? I've been on Tumblr 2010 and while I've seen things I wish I hadn't, this is the first time I've ever wanted to quit.

Just when you think people can't get any more fucked up, the internet proves you wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment