Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Batman and Space Ghost, like peanut butter and chocolate



From last week's episode of The Brave and The Bold, which I unfortunately keep missing. Doubly unfortunate is that the show isn't coming back for another season. Anyway, I really dug this team-up because I used to watch Space Ghost all the time back when I was growing up in the late 80s and 90s. I watched as much Hanna-Barbera as Loony Tunes/Merry Melodies and Disney. The fact that hardly any of Alex Toth's creations besides Birdman and Space Ghost have gotten new shows is a travesty. Even then, Harvey Birdman and Space Ghost: Coast to Coast were both parodies and not original shows. At the very least, there needs to be a new Space Ghost though. Hop to it, Cartoon Network.

No comments:

Post a Comment