Friday, January 1, 2016

January Icon of the Month: Elizabeth Henstridge

Like I mentioned in a previous post, one of the things I planned to do in this new year was to add a person of the month feature. I haven't settled on a name for it yet, but Nerd Trash Icon of the Month will do until then. In any case, the inaugural Icon of the Month is Elizabeth Henstridge, who of course plays Jemma Simmons on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.. I chose her because her portrayal of Simmons has since the beginning of the show been standout, especially the episodes where she's front and center. The season three episode (4,722 Hours) detailing what she went through while trapped on that alien planet was one of the best of the entire show. While Simmons hasn't taken 10 levels in badass like Daisy has, she's clearly shown that she isn't adverse to kicking some ass when it's needed. Hell she took Bobbi down easily enough last season.





No comments:

Post a Comment