Friday, January 29, 2016

Looks like I am my own C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER

Because I never got around to doing She-Hulk Thursday and Shout-Out Friday. In my defense, I was exhausted on Thursday after walking to the library and back. Normally, that's not a too strenuous endeavor, but is sure as dicks is when you're doing it in snow boots because not everybody can be bothered to clear off the sidewalks. I didn't forget to do it, but after all of that walking (which did involve walking up and down hills both ways in addition to the snow), the only thing I really walked to do was eat, rest, and read. As for Shout-Out Friday, I have no excuse other than just plain sucking. I rotated between remembering and forgetting until it was just too late.

Well, there's always next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment